Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, June 4, 2010

New Bible Study Book


This week I jumped back in our wives Bible study here in Milton. I am so glad that I did! For the next ten weeks or so we are doing a study called " Loving Your Military Man" by Beatrice Fishback. This is by far my favorite study that I have participated in with our group of ladies. This ten week study well help us learn about what God has to say on how we must love our military husband, including topics like marriage, love and trusting God. The study will be primarily through Paul's book to the Philippians. I especially like how at the end of each study lesson there is a section called "On The Home Front" , where we share the study and questions with our husband. I am excited and blessed to be doing this study with such a great group of ladies! :) I would encourage any of my other military wife friends at different duty stations to consider doing this study either on their own or with a group of friends.

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family