Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cake Decorating Classes

So, I'm so excited! I am going to start cake decorating classes next week. It is a four week class where my friend Audra and I will learn all the basics to cake decorating. The class will be broken up. The first week we will learn the basics to Discover Cake Decorating. The second week we will learn how to make flowers and borders. The third week how to work with fondant and tiered cakes. Finally in week four fondant and gum paste. The class we are taking is called the Wilton method. I know I will be posting a picture of my cake each week for the next month. So get ready Rich..... your going to be eating a lot of cake! :)

3 comments:

Chloe said...

wow! So they are teaching all four booklets in one class?? That is neat! I had to take 4 separate classes to learn all four booklets. You guys are going to have so much fun! Invite a bunch of marines over and the cakes will be eaten in no time ;)

Summer said...

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see these gorgeous cakes!! :) love you!

WS Photography said...

That sounds really neat. Let me know if it is any fun and then I might try it when I get down there. Where did you find it at?

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family