Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Should Be Sleeping

I should be sleeping, it's three in the morning, I repeat it's 3:00 a.m and sadly I can NOT fall asleep! All of the Christensen babies have been asleep for hours... since 8:45 p.m really. Rich and I spent the evening getting all caught-up with a season of one of our favorite shows on Netflix. I have been knitting away these past few days, (can I just share how much I LOVE knitting!). We spent the early afternoon at the pool as a family while Robbie had his swim lesson. Between Gigi and my dear friend Amanda taking photos, we now have a few more captured memories on record of the day's swim festivities!



 
Both kiddos were pretty excited over their new goggles!
 
 
Projects On My Mind
Toy Organization {Ikea Trofast system}
I have had a few, "around the house" projects on my mind. I want to... no, HAVE to come up with a toy organization system for Robbie's toys! Seriously, they are taking over!



We are exploring the option of a corner butcher block in our kitchen on one side of the room.
Love this idea!

Well friends, that's it for tonight... or should I say today. Either way, I feel sleep in the air!
Goodnight/ morning! :)

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family