We have Daddy home for four whole days this week!
Yesterday, we had a blast
taking our little man to the park.
After nap time, we went to the beach to make sandcastles.
I love living in Southern Orange County, so much beauty all around!
We decided to start Robbie out with the classic Disney movie; 101 Dalmatians, ( one of my all time favorite Disney movies).
We all put on our jammies and cuddled-up with a bowl of fishy crackers.
I made Fajitas in the crock-pot for dinner. I tried a new recipe off of Pinterest and it was supper yummy!!
I found the delicious recipe on www.eatathomecooks.com .
- 1 lb of Chicken Breasts
- 3 Peppers (Green, Red, and Yellow), sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings – sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
- Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot
- Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4)
- The chicken looks burnt but it’s just crispy. Shred everything up and mix in the juice. Serve with tortillas and all the toppings – sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.
I am trying to plan out weekly toddler summer activities to keep us busy and learning everyday...
I stumbled upon this great summer activity weekly schedule and wanted to pass on this fun idea to all of my mommy readers!
Hope you are all enjoying this long weekend!