Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

For Now . . .



Dearest Friends,

Thank you so very much for your many calls and e-mails requesting, inquiring/ your concern etc. about my blog. I very much enjoy posting my blog. There are so many subjects I wish to share with you all, however, I have had some very personal issues with disruptive people who seem upset, threatened, or even jealous of my posts. So, for a while, I won't be posting. I pray that you are all enjoying this lovely spring season. We had a blessed Easter, a huge move, and my 30th. birthday.


Robbie will be turning 2 years old right around the corner. My beloved Captain will be returning,  and so, I anticipate very busy times ahead. I have pictures of my rock painting, my rag rugs, my garden, and so many other things I had planned on sharing. Those will have to wait.


 I am shunning evil, staying quiet, extremely busy, and am in deep prayer and meditation with my King; trying to practice forgiveness... because my Savior requires that of me.

I am thrilled that the Easter message gives me hope in goodness, hope in God, hope in truth, and that all things will work for the good for those who are in Christ Jesus. I bank on these promises.


For now, I am dusting my sandals off from evil, gossip, evil-doers, and trouble makers. I truly love you guys and I think of things to share every day. Thank you, people from my past who have been telephoning me  and who have gotten back in touch with me through my blog, how wonderful is that?
I leave you with these precious scriptures as food for thought:

Matthew 12: verses 29-37: " How can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house." I refuse to be tangled and tied up by robbers and liars. I choose to ride through Christ's strength.

 When Jesus was born, Satan's power and control got disrupted. In the desert, Jesus overcame the Devil's temptations, and at the Resurrection, He defeated Satan's ultimate weapon, death. Eventually evil will no longer pervade the earth. Jesus has complete power and authority over Satan and ALL his forces.

It is impossible to be neutral about Christ. Anyone who is not actively following Him has chosen to reject Him. Anyone who chooses to remain NEUTRAL in the struggle of good against evil is choosing to be separated from God, who alone is good. To refuse to follow Christ is to choose to be on Satan's team.

verse 30 continued...
..." He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will NOT be forgiven. Anyone who speaks even a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against The Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this age  or in the age to come.

Make a tree and it's fruit good and it's fruit will be good,
or make a tree bad and it's fruit will be bad,
for know this: A TREE IS RECOGNIZED BY IT'S FRUIT.

You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say ANYTHING good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.
The good man brings good things out of the good stored in him,
 and the evil man brings things out of the evil stored in him. But, I tell you the truth,
 that men will have to give an account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken.
FOR BY YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE ACQUITTED AND BY YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED. from the words of Christ  (in the book of Matthew).

 I believe the Bible is the word of God, and I choose for it to be my life's creed.
Please e-mail me if you need contact, or call me.
So much love and blessings to you until next time . . .

BLESSINGS, 

3 comments:

--ami said...

I am so sorry to hear this, Sarah! I absolutely LOVE following your blog and will miss your posts! The prayers that you offered me and my family a while back have always been greatly appreciated.

ASHTON said...

I will miss reading your posts! I hope you come back quickly. Remember that behind each 1 complaint there are a ton of us who enjoy to read what you have written! I understand being upset by it, however. I have a large family and often get many unkind or ignorant comments about our blessings. It is hard to just let it roll off.

Anna said...

I agree with Ashton. You have so many people that really love your blog. Don't be discouraged! <3

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family