Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas From The Christensens

 So this year I am a little behind on getting our Christmas cards out. Is it just me or does anybody else feel like Christmas came fast this year ???

Well, we went to take our annual Christmas picture on Sunday night. The one that I send out to all of our dear family & friends, every year in our Christmas cards. This year, Robbie Bobby makes three! :)

We didn't take professional photos, we always take our own. I decided we should take our Christmas photo at a local Christmas store in town. This store has the most gorgeous Christmas displays. We headed out around five in the afternoon. Now mind you, Robbie hadn't had a great nap on Sunday because we were busy running around for most of the day. Robbie's naps had consisted of 45 minutes here and there in the car.

By the time we arrived at the store, Robbie had fallen asleep in the car. It was cold, windy and starting to rain outside. It was so hard to wake our sleeping little man. We pulled Robbie, (who was happily in dreamland) out of his warm car seat cocoon and headed into the store.

Once we were in the warm store, I scouted out the best display for our Christmas photo. My Mom was our photographer for the evening and Grandpa Ray, (my Dad ) was in charge of getting Robert to smile. A task he can ALWAYS accomplish with Robbie!




Well, wouldn't you know, there we were all dressed and ready and Mr. Robert wouldn't wake-up and smile for the picture. We tried everything and the best we could get was a drowsy little half-smile from this little sweet pea.

Once  we were home and gave Robbie his bath, he was all SMILES!!
Where was this little face when we were taking pictures?
Oh well, C'est la vie !!!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Cute card! I love the candy cane stripes.

Thank you for joining in the fun. Hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family