Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Wow Friends, I'm sorry to have taken such a LOOOONG break from blogging this past week! We have just been having way TOO much fun visiting with all of our friends and family. This is the first minute I have had to sit down and play a little catch up with my blog! I am jumping ahead to New Years tonight. I promise to re-cap and post all about our first Christmas as a family of three tomorrow. :)


Here  is my New Year Baby
 This year was one of the best years of my life! We were blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby boy on May 5th, 2011 and since then we have enjoyed eight months of pure joy!!!!

In August, we moved again, into a beautiful home that we just love. The Lord has blessed us so richly this past year, as always we are so thankful to Him for all of his many blessings and for all he has done for us.

This year Rich will be deploying and although we know how hard this will be for us as a family, we also know it will make us stronger. I am looking forward to each new adventure that 2012 will bring our way!

Tonight, wherever you may be, I hope you are celebrating the start of a new, fresh year full of possibility! I pray for each of yo my dear readers. May The Lord bless you richly this year friends!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family