Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

"In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."


1 Thessalonians 5:18



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope all of my sweet readers did too!

We hosted Thanksgiving at our home this year.


Here is my Mom "Grandma Robbie" and our little Robert. My Mom crocheted this adorable little turkey hat for Robbie to wear.

Here is my little man ready to eat!!! Showing off his sippy cup skills for all the Grandparents!

Robbie and Mommy


Our little family


Our Thanksgiving table setting! I gave each person a tiny frame with a photo of them holding Robert. This was a nice little gift as well as a way for each guest to see where they were sitting.



Our Dining room




Now, time for the good stuff . . . THE FOOD!! I made a 29 lbs turkey!!! I also made stuffing and my famous cheesy potatoes. My Mom made her green bean casserole and candied sweet potatoes. My Mother In-law, Carla, made a fabulous pecan pie and her corn pudding! We also had hot buttery rolls, pumpkin and cherry pie, wine and SO much more!!



More food, glorious food!


The whole family


The three of us in our backyard after dinner.


The beautiful evening sky.
The Grandmas


Rich's Mom and Dad with Robbie


The women in the family.

My Aunt Becky, Me, Rich's Mom ,Carla,and my Mom, Robin.


The Men

Rich, Rich's Dad, Ken, My Dad, Ray, Rich's brother, Kenneth


My Mom and Dad with Robbie


My family


I pray that you all had a blessed Thanksgiving! We wish you much love and joy as we approach Christmas. Many blessings from our family.



Love,

Rich, Sarah and Robert

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family