Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Marvelous Monday




Happy Monday!
I am recovering from a cold and flu this week. :( I am still happy to be starting a new week with great possibilities!

First, I have to share how excited I am, because....Last night, we decided to try to let Robbie sleep in his crib, in his nursery, alone for the first time. Up until now he has been sleeping through the night in his bassinet. So excited because he did it!! Not only did he sleep in his crib, but he slept a full 10 hours !!!! It is now 6:40 a.m, he nursed and is now back asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hello sleep old friend, I happily welcome you back into my life! I know I should be taking advantage of this gift and sleeping, but I am blogging!



Sorry for the poor quality. I took this with my cell with no flash. :)


In other Marvelous Monday news... It's almost fall!!!!! I love fall!!1 In my mind fall starts when school starts! I love back to school time of year, always have. I guess that's one of the reasons I LOVED being a teacher!!! So, here is my pinterest tribute to all things fall!!!! http://pinterest.com/sarahannc/all-things-fall/



I don't know what it is about fall.....



Is it the changing color of the leaves that fall??




Or, perhaps the return of Pumpkin Spiced Lattes at Starbucks?




Maybe it's the sight of pumpkins everywhere!




I love the return of wearing jeans and big chunky knit sweaters and scarves!




It might be the start of college football!!





Or perhaps the fun in getting all new school supplies, new bright crayons and freshly sharpened pencils!




Either way I'm crazy for fall!!!


Have a Marvelous Monday!!!!!!
Blessings,


Sarah


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family