Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Miltary Spouse Friday Fill-In

Time for another link-up with MilSpouse Friday Fil-in!



1.How many pets do you have? And what type?


We have one cat. His name is Maverick. He is a Tabby. He is two years old and has moved with us two 3 states and 3 duty stations.



2.What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away?


I love to sew, crochet and cook. I can usually find more time to just immerse myself in a creative zone and lose track of everything else when hubby is away.



3.What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages?


We haven't been through a deployment yet. We are gearing up for our first one. I would assume snack, pics of the family, DVD's.


4.If you could star in any TV show, which would it be?


This is a great question. Hmm, I'm not sure on which one I would want to star in, but I would love to write sitcoms for Modern Family or The Office.


5.What's the biggest hurdle you faced during your significant other's first deployment?


We haven't been through a deployment just yet. I am pretty sure the hardest part will be adjusting to life without him and with a new baby.



Blessings, Sarah Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family