Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Marvelous Monday

It's Monday already and time for another round of my favorite things! This week I am bringing to you a few of my can't live without products! First up; Lately I just can't get enough of this tea! When I first found out I was expecting I completely gave up caffeine. My Mom found this tea and I am hooked. It's caffeine free, naturally sweet and a great way to start my day. I love a hot cup of tea just before bed as well. My Mom started making it cold as a sweet tea which is just as fabulous!

Next Up, I found this website through another blog that I follow regularly! The blog author has a toddler little boy, she shared this website for adorable baby and children's clothing. I am ordering this precious little monogrammed shorts outfit for Robert. Southern Tots has many adorable monogrammed and smocked children's clothing! Check them out at http://www.southerntots.com/





My next favorite thing is my MAC Powder Blush in Desert Rose! It provides a soft, healthy, youthful glow to your face!

Next beauty product is the 3- Minute Undo Conditioner from Garnier Fructis! I LOVE this product. It's wonderful for all hair types especially long hair. The first time I used it my hair was noticeably softer, smoother, shinier and more radiant! Absolutely a must have!!


And finally... Has anybody tried the new turkey burger at Carl's Junior?? Well, this past week I did. I have to say it was excellent!!!!! So, this is my new fast food favorite. You can't go wrong with a turkey burger from Carl's Jr. Especially with each of them under 500 calories and packed with protein!! Yum!!!


Hope your Monday is marvelous!!!!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family