Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, April 8, 2011

35 Weeks With 29 Days To Go!!!

I'm 35 Weeks and 6 days Pregnant With 29 Days To Go!


Pregnancy Highlights This Week

How Far Along: 35 weeks and 6 days!


Size of Baby: Little Robert is the size of a Honeydew Melon. He is 17 inches long. He weighs about 5.5 pounds. Development This Week: Robert doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in my womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pants and some tops. I LOVE anything stretchy or drawstring at this point along with stretchy dresses and leggings! I'm Staring to feel really BIG!! Gender: We are having a precious baby boy!!! Robert William Christensen


Movement: I love to feel him move and boy does he move all the time, thank God!!!!!


Sleep: The sleep issues have started in the last week! I toss and turn and just when I get comfortable Rich tells me I'm snoring haha! I'm also having trouble breathing and getting comfortable at night.


What I miss: Ugh!!! I would LOVE a great BIG sub sandwich! I miss my blonde hair :( and the ability to fit into my old clothes and skinny jeans, sleeping on my back and I would LOVE some sweet tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!


Cravings: This week Italian Ice !


Symptoms: Trouble getting out of bed in the morning while laying flat on my back. ha ha :) A little sore towards the evenings, back pain and I'm always thirsty! Some Braxton Hicks.


Best Moment this week: We finished Robert's nursery!!!!


Message to Robert From Mommy: Hi my little man! We finished your nursery this week! Grandma Robin came and stayed for the week to help me get ready for you! On Monday the stroller and car seat Grandma Carla bought for you came in the mail. Daddy installed your car seat, I packed my bag ( and your clothes) for the hospital. Daddy and I have been practicing breathing for your big arrival and we are ready to go! Love you my sweet pea! :) Love Mommy


Blessings,


Sarah Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family