Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cream Cheese, Chive and Bacon Puff Appetizer

Cream Cheese, Chive & Bacon Puff Appetizer


Here is a fun appetizer recipe that is great to take to parties. I can't tell you how many time I made these over the holidays. The best part is there are so many ways to prepare them. Just have fun and get creative with it!

Prep Time: 10 min

Cook Time: 12 min
Serves: 20

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons chopped long green onions
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
6 Tablespoons butter
salt and pepper to taste
3 (10 oz cans refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough)

Ingredients That Can Vary:
I stuff my crescent rolls with either cooked bacon, shrimp, chicken, ham, pepperoni or just sometimes just with the cream cheese. You choose your filling!

Directions:
In a medium bowl blend bacon (chicken, shrimp, chicken, ham or pepperoni which ever you choose.) along with the butter, cream cheese, salt and pepper until creamy.

Unroll crescent rolls and divide them in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the above mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.

Arrange balls onto baking sheet. Bake in the pre-heated oven 12 minutes or until golden brown!

Your Finished ! Enjoy!!! :)

Blessings,
Sarah

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Sarah beth said...

I cant wait to try this!!!! :~)

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family