Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Day For Wine Tasting























Living in the Southern California Area and want a fun weekend getaway?
I have the perfect solution! This weekend my husband and I went wine tasting with some good friends in Temecula Ca. My husband and I had heard about the recent boom in wineries in the Temecula area. I must admit we were both a little sceptical. A few years back as part of our honeymoon we took a trip to Napa California for a week of wine tasting. We thought almost nothing could compare with Napa. I will admit Temecula definitely held it's own! Being 5 months pregnant I was not able to drink, and so I was happily given the task of driver for the day. My husband and friends truly enjoyed the wine of Temecula.
Here are some tips if you are interested in planning a weekend getaway or even a day trip to the Temecula Wineries.
This is a most helpful website for the wineries
http://www.temeculawines.org/wineries-vineyards/. On this site you will be able to find a listing of all the wineries, as well as print off coupons for tastings. Don't forget to visit all of the quaint little shops in the Old Town Historic area of Temecula as well.

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family