Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday Night Couples Game Night










































Last night we had another one of our Couples Game Nights! We had a blast with some of our very good friends!! Rich and I feel so blessed to have made such fun and wonderful life long friends at every base we go to! Oh boy can these ladies cook! It was a potluck couples game night. Rich and I made burgers and brats, our friend Lisa made a fabulous spinach artichoke dip along with lots of chips, Audra made a delicious Cowboy Nachos, Virgina brought drinks which include her famous sweet tea. Miss Alyson brought stuff for s'mores along with pasta salad and coleslaw. I love the food at game night yum!!!!


It was a hot humid stormy night. We all enjoyed playing balderdash, which is always a favorite of mine! Once the storm passed we all went out in our backyard and enjoyed making s'mores around the fire pit! Thanks Matt for providing all the wood and starting a nice big fire !


It was a fun night with good food and great friends!!! We will have to do another one next month, I 'm thinking we should have a game night theme next month!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family