Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love This Song

During the past week Rich and I have found a Christian radio station that we just love called KLOVE. I have found it very soothing to play the station on low throughout the house and car as I do my daily errands/housework. The other night I left the radio on low while we were sleeping. The next morning I woke up to the most beautiful and encouraging song. I loved it so much that I looked up the video on youtube. I wanted to share it with you! A real pick me up and constant reminder that God is always there for us! :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family