Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009


We're Married!


Hello All! Well this Summer has certainly been full of many life changing events for us! As most of you know Rich and I were married this Summer on Saturday July 12th. Our wedding was exactly what we have always dreamed of and much more! After many months of planning we were eager to finally celebrate the “Big Day”. God is good!!


1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I like to go to a blogger's first post...fun to see what may have been the reason it was started...also fun to learn more about a blogger :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
You two are such a cute couple. oh...although I have limited blog time, may not get to my favorite reads as much as I would like, I do try to return all those that visit and leave a comment... I am now following yours.

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family